Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Potent Potions for WWYS#137

Over at What Would You Stamp the set for this week's challenge is Spooky Cat.  I love that set so I had to join in the fun.The trio of potion chemistry bottles in the Spooky Cat stamp set are so stinking cool.  I love that Stampin' Up! created images to fill each beaker and flask, and the bubbles just take it from cool to mind blowing.  
A detail that I get a kick out of on this card is the Silver Glitter edge on the Lemon Lime Twist oval.  For this I used a Two-Way Glue Pen (retired, but a total favorite of mine) to draw a line right on the edge and then I dunked the whole piece is the glitter.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic medallion, Elizabeth! This card is certainly a "step up". Thanks for joining the challenge this week at WWYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Elizabeth and a great use of the Spooky Cat Stamp Set. Thank you for joining the What Will You Stamp? challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, the colour combination is just fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at What Will You Stamp

    ReplyDelete