Sunday, October 8, 2017

hALLowEen hApPineSs

Welcome stampers and paper crafters to another Monday Montage Blog Hop.

Scroll down and check out my Halloween ornament.  Making anything Halloweeny makes me totally happy.  I love all things funky, scary, haunted, googlie, and fun.
This skeleton started out as a garland from the Dollar Tree.  I cut it apart to make something a bit different.  A piece of Basic Black card stock cut to perfectly fit an Acetate Card Box is the base for my ornament.  I used the Card Front Thinlits to add a spunky detail to the backdrop and then shreds of Spooky Night DSP give the box a bit of dimension.  I had some orange and black chocolate candies so I added them and an image punched with the Cat Punch.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this Elizabeth!! I want to make this cuteness myself :)

    ReplyDelete