Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Hand Stamped Sentiments #269 Inspiration Challenge

We are taking it to the waterfront, beach, dock, or where ever your summer time happy place may be.  For me I love the beach and the boardwalk.  For my spin on this inspiration challenge I decided to create a watercolored underwater kind of vibe for the Hand Stamped Sentiments #269 challenge.
I started by watercoloring a piece of watercolor paper with Calypso Coral, Pool Party, and Bermuda Bay Reinkers.  Then I cut bunches of things out from thinly sets like Swirly Scribbles (didn't use those yet), Lots of Lables (not those either), and Eclectic Layers.  I putzed and layered until I found a look that was workin' for me using the Eclectic Layers and Oh So Eclectic stamped images.  To bring it together I decided it needed a big banner.
One that looked like it was floating under water, so I pulled out the Bunch of Banners.
I love the sequins and how they kind of look like bubbles.


2 comments:

  1. hi elizabeth
    what an absolutely gorgeous card! wow and wow indeed
    maery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all the layering on the die cut diamond image. So many beautiful details on the flowers. Thanks for being part of HSS design team.

    ReplyDelete