Friday, December 9, 2016

TGIF #85 Sketch Gone Wrong?

I have said this before that "when I play along with sketch challenges I do them from memory."  I study and get a good idea of the layout and then go to my stampin' space and get to creating.  So, once I finished my card for this week's TGIF #85 challenge and was uploading my photo I noticed I botched up the sketch.  I did make a take on the portrait layout, but I rotated it to a landscape orientation.
All season I have been using up my Warmth and Cheer DSP.  I still have some left, but I was in need of a change, something different that would still be cool and perfect for the holiday, yet not green and red plaids.  Check out how fun the A Little Foxy DSP works up in a Christmas card; it's fresh and light and has fit the bill for me.
What do you think?

Product List

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I love the colors on this card--it is so pretty and delicate.

    ReplyDelete