Wednesday, January 20, 2016

I'm Obsessed

I seriously am incredibly obsessed with the Party Pop Up Thinlets.  With this obsession I guess it's okay to keep trying new ideas because there is never a shortage of birthdays.  Since I have had the It's My Party Suite out and on my stamp table I have been clipping and cutting and punching and glittering lots of birthday cards.  Some really cute and fun and some not so great--they can't all be winners if you know what I mean.

I am also addicted to the Thick Whisper White card stock.  It's the perfect answer to wanting a crisp and clean bright card base.  I go through tons of the stuff.  I also seem to be blazing through my It's My Party Enamel Dots.
How about you?  What is your stamp or accessory obsession?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!! you are awesome!! I LOVE the Birthday Boutique suite - well, the embellishments and paper, at least. And the Wink of Stella!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete