Sunday, August 9, 2015

Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper

I was in a blue mood a few weeks back.  Not that I was sad or down, I was drawn to the blue hues in the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack.  You see I don't normally gravitate to strong blue tones, but I decided to push myself and go for it.  These 6" x 6" papers are super versatile and colorful and I chose to highlight the blue patterns.  So, I am showing you my blue mood for this Monday Montage Blog Hop.
Both cards are stamped with the Friendly Wishes stamp set and both include pieces of DSP from the Pretty Petals stack.  I included a little stampin' on the inside of my first card for an added pop of color.  The flowers and leaves are scribbled with a skinny tip of Stampin' Write Markers.
To Julie
From Dara



No comments:

Post a Comment