Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Slanted Sketch

Check out this slanted sketch challenge hosted by Hand Stamped Sentiments.  It's a bit different and refreshing.  I paired the sketch with the Flashback pack of Designer Series Paper and the Big News stamp set.  Is it any surprise that I inked up the birthday greeting image with three Stampin' Write Markers?  No, it's no surprise because if you know me you know that is my "go to" technique. I love markers and adding multiple colors for a fast cool look.


Product List
Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker
Basic Gray Stampin' Write Marker
[120966]
$3.50

5 comments:

  1. You never fail to amaze me with your creations! I love the candles...perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I love all the action in the patterns and the cutout candles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!!! Love the great background!!! Great use of the markers to highlight your color combo!!! Perfect accents!!! Happy Stamping, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Love this birthday card and would be a great card to get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be casing this one! What a cute birthday card complete with candles. TFS

    ReplyDelete