Sunday, May 25, 2014

Enjoying the Envelope Punch Board

Welcome to our Monday Montage Blog Hop!  I am quickly going to mention that I made this adorable card with the ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD.  I will give specifics tomorrow.  But I also included my very favorite new Designer Series Paper Lullaby.  When I saw the papers in the new catalog I was drooling over them.  And, then they were in the pre-sale list of items demonstrators could buy and I was doin' a very happy dance.  I love the added Gold Sequins and the Coast Cabana Thick Bakers Twine.
From Dara Gloden
To Julie Warnick



3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Love the punch board edge of the card and your colors are so yummy! The sequins are perfect! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is TOTALLY COOL!!! I want to give this a go! Awesome; TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...truly an original! Love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete