Friday, April 4, 2014

Watercolor Wonder'ful' Pouches

These are the most charming 3D boxes perfect for a truffle or small treat.  They even look great as a namecard/favor added to a place setting at a dinner or party.  I shared a very similar pouch from earlier where you can see how I put them together.  The difference with this style pouch is that I used the Deco Label Framelits instead of the Apothecary label Framelits.  Both of today's pouches are fairly sturdy in that I used the Watercolor Wonder Designer Notecards for the fronts and backs and then combined Watercolor Wonder DSP for the side panels.
I am totally thrilled with the combination of the green with the Calypso Coral floral bloom cut with the Spiral Flower Die.  And I love the positioning of the roses on the white box.  It just barely fit with the Deco Label Framelit, but it worked and turned out perfect.  The Perfect Pennants Stamp Set images were just the right looks for adding salutations.
For the green pouch I adhered the bottom flaps to a separate square piece of Watercolor Paper.



For the bottom of the white pouch I used a fifth Deco Label Framelit cutout. This turned out to be a sweet look that adds just a bit more scale to the appearance of the finished box.


No comments:

Post a Comment