Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Kaleidoscopin' Out My Stuff for Tuesday

It's another day of Kaleidoscope projects that are spirited and HAND STAMPED! My crafty heart belongs to stampin' and paper craftin'.  Check out a few more of my hand made cards featuring Kaleidoscope DSP and the Geometrical Stamp Set.
I love this Basic Black card.  It's star is the colorful garland stringing back and forth.  So cute and simple to put together thanks to the Triangle Punch which coordinates perfectly with the Geometrical Stamp Set.  I also busted out the Scallop Tag Topper Punch and an all time favorite stamp set, Really Good Greetings.  Ya like?

For me this card was fun and it's totally me.  It's grungy, off kilter, unexpected, and totally energetic.  My favorite thing about this card is the tone on tone stampin'.  It's subtle, but it makes the card much more interesting.

Unlike the previous card this one is a bit more clean and simple.  What's cool are the petite wood triangle embellishments from the Essentials Wooden Elements.  I used an Aqua Painter to paint/stain the wood to match my card.  I squished my Strawberry Slush and Summer Starfruit ink pads to collect some ink, picked up the ink with the Aqua Painter, and brushed it on the wood.  I blotted them dry with a paper towel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment