Saturday, October 26, 2013

Christmas Messages for a Saturday Sketch

It's time for a sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary's Winter Collection. And this is a SUPER GOOD one! Since I had the sketch I literally whipped this card up in just a few minutes. I used DSP from two sets of papers, Season of Style and Winter Frost and backed them with Coastal Cabana. I love the look of the red, aqua, and grey together. It so unconventional for a Christmas card, but it's me! The big "deck the halls" greeting is from the Christmas Messages stamp set.




3 comments:

  1. Love these colors for Christmas, too! And the sentiment as the focal point is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bold and bright look of this card, along with the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to You and Your Family..........!

    ReplyDelete