Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thank You So{ho} Much


One of my favorite new suites from Stampin' Up! is Soho Subway. The DSP is fabulous and the Alphabet Press TEIF is SO cool. For this card I started with a Baked Brown Sugar base, a color quickly becoming a "go to" hue for me, and then layered a Very Vanilla embossed piece with a GORGEOUS swatch of DSP. The colors are delcious' and the subtle accent of Crisp Cantaloupe in the flower centers is hmm yum! I am also loving the new ribbons in the catalog so I added a bit of Baked Brown Sugar Ruffle Trim ribbon to the card using Sticky Strip. For the greeting I used the Hello, Lovely stamp set, Baked Brown Sugar ink, and Ivory Naturals card stock. To accentuate the greeting I grabbed the Artisan Label to punch a complementing piece of DSP and then tucked in a Crisp Cantaloupe Bitty Banner folded in half.



1 comment:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! I love the dsp and the embossing design and all the other elements you have combined for this, another beautiful Elizabeth card! Also congratulations on being a finalist for the Artisan Award!! Best wishes for winning; you are such an amazing artist, you deserve to win!!

    ReplyDelete