Saturday, July 20, 2013

Summer Colors Havin' a Blast

Do these three colors just scream summer? I sure think they do. They make me think of beach towels, swim suits, picnic tables, and birthday parties. Speaking of birthdays, July is my son Nick's month to celebrate and this year he turned 23. Where have the years gone--holy cow I am getting old.

The Summer Collection designers at Connie and Mary have put together cards featuring Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, and Bermuda Bay (one of my new color crushes). Go ahead to hop over to Create with Connie and Mary to be inspired and then break out the stamps and ink and make a masterpiece.
SU!pplies:
Stamps - Sketched Birthday
Inks - Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, and Bermuda Bay markers
Paper - Whisper White and Bermuda Bay card stock with Quatrafancy DSP
Accessories - Itty Bitty Banner Framelits, Perfect Pennants Bigz L Die, Daffodil Delight Stitched Ribbon, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. Hey lady,
    First I wanted to congratulate you for being an Artisan Award finalist. You rock!
    I love the color combination and how you used it for this birthday card. Love the bling too!!!

    ReplyDelete