Saturday, June 22, 2013

One Last Chance for Blog Candy


Time has not run out and there is still one last chance for you to win a FREE subscription to the Summer Collection of Create with Connie and Mary.  All you need to do is head over to Connie Babbert's Inkspired Treasures blog and leave her a sweet comment and you will be entered to win!  Are you wondering what the Summer Collection is?  Well, its 24 fabulous EXCLUSIVE projects each with a full color and step by step downloadable tutorial!  


The projects shared through Create with Connie and Mary Summer Collection are only shown to our subscribers and will not be posted anywhere else…so you must be a member to enjoy.  Our projects are perfect for gifts and SU! demo classes and camps.  Early bird special price is going on from now until the end of the dat!  Yes, only ONE MORE DAY to save!  So relax this summer and let Create with Connie and Mary design your projects this summer!

I do have a summer styled Sketched Birthday card to share with you all today.  I have layered a few pieces of Gingham Garden DSP on a card base of Island Indigo and then added images stamped from one of my favorite new sets, Sketched Birthday.  I was feeling creative so I came up with a layout very different from my usual look.  I have one pennant facing left and the other, a bit narrower, facing right.

No comments:

Post a Comment