Monday, April 8, 2013

Get Your FREE Project Sheet

We hope you will join us for a FREE LOOK to see exactly what "Create"tions by Create with Connie and Mary is all about and download a free project sheet.  Today, Mary Brown has designed a project sheet of four cards using the Baby Boutique stamp set.  Take a look at her download as it will give you an exact idea of what our subscription is like.  Also, Mary is offering Blog Candy on her site today only...so hop on over. 


For the three week "Create"tions subscription, all of the designers have and will share AMAZING card suites...each featuring a different stamp set!  Last week we shared six "occasions" themed stamp sets.  This week it's all about "celebrations" and next week will feature everything to do with "nature."  My set for this week is Patterned Party.  Let me say this set is addicting--it is so much fun.
For an added bit of inspiration we are all playing along with a special sketch.  I love this clean and easy layout as it lends itself to so many types of styles.  The minute I saw it I knew just what I was going to create.
For my card:
  • Stamp Set - Patterned Party
  • Inks - Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, and Lucky Limeade Stampin' Write Markers (my favorite way to ink)
  • Card Stock - Whisper White (for a fresh look)
  • Accessories - Floral District DSP, Oval Framelits, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, and Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Very Cute! I just love this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute, Elizabeth! I love the countdown in the background... Thanks SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you lined up the numbers in the back of the focal image, so clever!

    ReplyDelete