Saturday, April 27, 2013

From Scraps to Elegance


From the scraps leftover on my table I put this card together in just a few minutes.  I grabbed the typewriter image from Established Elegance to create a focal image.  As for the scallop border strip, linen thread, and printed brad they were all hanging out on my table waiting to get put away.  To create the flag I dug through my drawer and found the hat pins from last year and was jazzed with how one pin made a cool flag.  

  • Stamps: Established Elegance
  • Ink: Early Espresso
  • Paper: Lucky Limeade CS, First Edition DSP, Summer Smooches DSP
  • Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Border Trim Punch, Linen Thread, In Color Designer Printed Brads, Silver Designer Buttons, Inkworks Art Air Gun, Hat Pins (retired)


3 comments:

  1. I love your work! And this brilliant card is an example of why. Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always seem to have bits and bobs on our desk, don't we? I love that you used them for this great card. I love that typewriter image. Great idea with the hat pin flag too! Enjoy your Sunday!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete