Thursday, March 14, 2013

shabBy style



I love the shabby styling of this card.  The waves in the Linen Thread, and wrinkles in the brayered doily, and the sanding of the Coredinations card stock.  The card measures 3" by 6" which is a fun change of pace for me.

Stamps: Oh, Hello

Ink: Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink

Paper:  Primrose Petals Coredinations card stock, Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink card stock

Accessories: Doilies, Artisian Embellishment Kit, Linen Thread, Flower Trim, Basic Pearls, Butterfly Punch, Ovals Framelits, Sanding Block, Clear Buttons

4 comments:

  1. This card takes my breath, as your work usually does! Beautiful in every detail! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm in love with all the textures.
    ~ Megin of VMG206

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! Love the linen texture against the doilies and flower trim.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love this card! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity!

    ReplyDelete