Sunday, January 13, 2013

Spring Edition Preview Starts Today!

It's time for Early Bird SAVINGS over at Create with Connie and Mary for their Spring 2013 Edition!  You'll totally love this five week session that will feature items from the Spring Occasions Stampin' Up! Catalog…these projects can be used for the next several months!  Right now we are having our Early Bird Special so you can sign up for $29.95…that is $5 off the regular subscription price of $34.95 and includes 30 step-by-step tutorials which is less than $1 each!  Don't miss out!  Check out the Create with Connie and Mary site for more information and to see who is today's FABULOUS Guest Designer!

Today, January 13th you can click here to see the first and very talented guest designer for the series and learn more about BLOG CANDY.  I'll give you a hint, her initials are MB.

My card I am sharing with you today is made with my very favorite new stamp set called Hearts a Flutter.   I have paired it with the matching Hearts a Flutter Framelits and a soft soothing color palette enhanced with one of the new Doilies from the Spring Occasions Catolog.  I have also included a greeting from the Loving Thoughts stamp set for a perfect Spring wedding card.  I love all the colors of this card.  The base is Pink Pirouette, all the images are stamped on Very Vanilla, the ink colors include Pink Pirouette, Pool Party, and Basic Grey.  I added the Pool Party Bakers Twine and Basic Pearls as simple embellishments to give a delicate and romantic feel to the card.


 

1 comment: