Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thank You


What a great challenge this week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments, you should go check it out.  It's all about thank you cards or what ever suits your fancy.  It just has to be about thanking someone.

One of my favorite items to have on hand are Stampin' Up!'s Simply Scrappin' Kits.  They are chuck full of stuff like 12' x 12" card stock and DSP.  They also come with tons of card stock sticker pages.  For my "thank you" card today I used pieces from the Pinwheels on Parade kit.  It may be tricky to see all the dimension in the layers but I used lots of Stampin' Dimensionals to give lift and visual drama.  I also included a Paper Daisy flower, another great accessory to have in your stash of stamp goodies.  Speaking of stamp goodies the greeting is from Itty Bitty Banners and was cut using the matching framelits.



No comments:

Post a Comment