Tuesday, November 13, 2012

pink snowflake

Today is Tuesday and you know what that means?  That's right, a new challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  This week is a theme challenge perfect for the chill in the air.  We are all creating projects to include snowflakes!  I pulled out the Snow Flury Bigz Die and cut a sweet pink snowflake.  I love it.  I also preinked the Snowflakes TIEF before I ran it through the Big Shot to add some visual depth.

The "Merry Christmas" greeting image is from the stamp set Open Sliegh and I think it fits the card perfectly.  Once I finished putting everything together I pulled out hair spray and glitter to add a dusting of glitz.  I always keep a can of Aqua Net hair spray on hand because it's the perfect way to adhere glitter to cards and things.  I call it the spray sprinkle spray step.  I should also say I put my Dazzling Diamonds in a salt shaker.


3 comments:

  1. Using these colors creates a soft and beautiful card! Love the spray sprinkle spray step and Dazzling Diamonds in a shaker technique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! Thanx so very much for the awesome tip of using AquaNet and putting the DD in a salt shaker. EXCELLENT! I can't wait to CASE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink and crumb cake look so wonderful together, Elizabeth. I love the sparkle too!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete