Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sounds Like an Order - CCMC218

When you abbreviate the color combination for the weekly Create with Connie and Mary challenge it sounds like something you might order at Jamba Juice--a Tangerine, Razzleberry Limeade smoothie!

For my card I went to the Orchard Harvest DSP for the pops of color needed to bring this challenge together.  I stamped the butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set using Early Espresso ink on a scrap of Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, and Lucky Limeade.  Then I easily cropped them using the awesome coordinating butterfly punch.  The greeting on the third color panel is from Friendly Phrases, also stamped with Early Espresso.  I just love the buttons--they are my favorite detail.

 

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! Love the tone on tone butterflies and the addition of the buttons! So simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card...love how you used the Apothecary Accents framelit and added buttons to the tab! Great job with the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this card A LOT! Great layout, great colors - I guess just a GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so very well paired up with the butterflies. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card! I love your DSP tags and beautiful butterflies! And I don't think I need to mention how awesome the bling is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft look of this card. The color mix is great. Thanks so much for sharing Elizabeth. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take one of those smoothies! You have single-handedly done more with that Apothecary Accent Framelit than anybody else on the internet, I believe. :-) I love your ideas!!!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, Elizabeth! Love how you layered the buttons. Beautiful DSP choices and love the butterflies. Great working with you on Create!

    ReplyDelete