Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Anything But a Card!



Over the past few days I have been working on a set of cards for a swap using the Fan Fair product suite.  I worked in a color palette that is not typical for me, but I love it.  For today I am sharing a SWEET heart basket that is the most gorgeous party favor ever!  I have made this for the "Anything But a Card" Party Favor challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments #129.  I hope you will all click over and take a look at all the fun stuff.  Do you have a party favor?  You do?  Then go ahead and post it on their site!

Top view and without any goodies
To make this fabulous project you will need to cut six hearts and fold them in half.  First, glue three folded hearts together to form a cone.  Second, repeat with the remaining three hearts to make a second cone.  Then glue to two cones together.  Add a strip of card stock or DSP to form a handle and glue in place.  Then decorate to your hearts content.

Back view
http://seeinginkspots.blogspot.com/2012/07/anything-but-card.html

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful project Elizabeth!
    Mary calderwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I didn't expect anything less. I love the details and the paper. Beautiful job!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! Beautiful use of that DSP also! Thanks for the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and cute! I love how vintage it is and actually goes well with the inspiration photo, hehe!

    ReplyDelete