Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shab{by} Apothecary Art

Hello and Happy December 28th!

I wanted to share a card I have sent off to a "invitational" swap I joined.  I was thrilled with the finished product and it's all thanks to the fabulous NEW stamps and accessories from Stampin' Up!  My inspiration for the start of this frilly card was this week's challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room.  I love vintage and shabby and even grungy cards so this was jivin' for me big time.

a dimensional view of the card
I used lots of new things most found in the Occasions Mini Catalog:

Apothecary Art stamp set
Labels Collection Framelits (a must have item)
Everyday Enchantment DSP (SAB catalog)
Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz
Hat Pins
Pool Party Seam Binding
Pleated Satin Ribbon

Check out the smooch spritz and hat pin!
Happy craftin, Elizabeth

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty!!! I love all the little details, the hat pin with the flower petals, the glittery flowers, the pleated ribbon and that sweet button! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love the colors, details and that pink spritz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This simply gorgeous, love all the layering and details!! Happy New Year from North Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous card!! Love it! The papers are gorgeous!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how gorgeous!!! I adore all the detail and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beauty!! Hope this is the same invitational swap we're in together - cause I love this card :) Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of gorgeousness on this beauty! Stunning showcase of new products. I gave you a shout-out on my blog today...thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete