Monday, December 5, 2011

Sense of Shabby & Vintage

If you know me you are aware that I have a total love for anything vintage.  I guess it's the soft color palettes and glints of glimmering glitter that get me.  I also love how it brings me back to a time where the fashion styles were some of my favorites.
In any case today I am sharing a card which gives a slight nod to vintage with the use of pink, gold, and soft green, with touches of pearls, glitter, and an old piece of text paper.

I am also sharing this card on one of my favorite blogs that I like to visit called the Shabby Tea Room.  Click over there if you love making cards that are vintage and shabby--it's the place for you.


Supplies are from Stampin' Up!
Stamps - Christmas Greetings, Tree Trimmings
Inks - Jet Black Staz On, Pink Pirouette & Certainly Celery Classic Inks
Paper - Brushed Gold, Very Vanilla, & Ivory Naturals Cardstocks, First Edition DSP
Accessories - Pink Pirouette Taffeta & Scallop Dots Ribbons, Basic Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Stampin' Dimensionals

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth!
    I just found your website through Paperie Sweetness. I love your Ornament card, it's so beautiful! Did you make it digitally?

    Take Care,
    Lin (linleonhardt@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Christmas card! The Christmas bulbs are stunning! Love the gold background and text paper, too! Take care!!:-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and soft. I love the way you embossed the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the newspaper print and the pretty embossed ornaments! Thanks for much for taking the time and sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete