Saturday, November 26, 2011

Tags, Tags, and More Tags


This year I am not leaving all my wrapping for Christmas Eve.  Giving presents their presence is something I really enjoy, so this year I want to have plenty of time and adornments for each gift I wrap.  For today I am showing my first batch of gift tags.

For these tags I used both shapes from the Two Tags Bigz Die through my Big Shot.  The red pattern paper is from the Brights Designer Stack and the white layer is not your average cardstock, it's the gorgeous Shimmer White cardstock.  For the tree I used the Pennant Parade stamp set along with the coordinating Pennant Builder Punch.  For the greeting I used the Many Merry Messages stamp set which is an awesome grouping of images.


Come back for more gift wrap tags and embellishments.  For now check out all the Winter Wednesday blog hoppers by clicking on their links below.  It would also be really cool if you added your latest Christmas creation to the hop.  Check out Shirley's blog for the instructions.  It's easy and fun!

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. Oh your tags are gorgeous!!! Love the colors toooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I love all the detail with the rhinestones, glitter paper, ribbon, and that cute Tree!! Thanks for adding it to my Blog Hop!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Christmas tags! Clever way to use the pennant set. I really should add that to my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete