Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's Hip to be Square Again


It is totally cool to make square cards, it just costs more to mail them.  So, add them to gifts you are hand delivering and then you can make them any size and thickness you want.  I mean my card here is SUPER thick and would cost several extra pennies to mail.  I also need to add that my favorite thing about this card is my color combo--it's so fresh. Do you need a great square sketch?  Here is a new layout you can try.  To get a look at more samples following this sketch click over to Create with Connie and Mary.

*************
All Supplies are from Stampin' Up!

Stamps:  Summer Splash, Happy Greetings
Inks:  Night of Navy, Pacific Point, & Peach Parfait Stampin' Write Markers
Papers:  Night of Navy, Pacific Point, & Peach Parfait Cardstocks, Sweet and Sour DSP, Brights Stack DSP
Accessories:  Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Fire and Ice Rhinestone Brads, Night of Navy Taffeta Ribbon, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Circles #2 Originals Die, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Modern Label Punch

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card, Elizabeth! I just love all of the details you added, too. I am a huge fan of those chunky cards and completely agree about hand delivering them. :) Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete