Sunday, May 1, 2011

Surf's Up!

Or, should I have titled my post Surfin' Up!?
I just am totally, like dude, diggin' this surfboard stamp from the new set called Summer Splash.  This card came together super fast with the help of the Sweet Sunday Sketch.

Here is the sketch...
...and here is my card.
CARD DETAILS:
I started with a Crumb Cake card base and then I ran it through the Big Shot and a texture plate.  I then added a panel of Baja Breeze which is also texturinzed with the same plate.  If you look close you will see I layered the surfboard panel on a second piece of Whisper White; it just needed some extra umph.  I used five markers (Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Regal Rose, and Early Espresso) to ink up the surf boards and a few Basic Rhinestones for a bit of bling.  Neautral Brads fit the color combo perfectly so three were included to mimic the sketch challenge.  When I was finished with the card I sanded the entire front with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.

AND A FEW CLOSE UP PICS:



Happy craftin, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! I especially love all the sparkle and your color choices - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and fun card! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete