Monday, May 23, 2011

Put Another Dime in the Jukebox

I love Grunge Rock and roll!  It is such a fun lively stamp set when you are in the mood to be loud and funky, or bright and sparkly.

First I started with the A to Z single stamp to add to flair and stamped dimension to my card panel.  I inked it up using Silver Shimmer paint and a sponge dauber.  I was NOT thorough when I inked it up and even LESS thorough when I stamped it.  In fact, I put the stamp on it's back, put the card base on top, and then touched the cardstock here and there with my finger tips in a "typing" motion.  I have named the technique "hit and miss."  When creating a vintage shabby chic look, or a gasoline grunge style this "hit and miss" technique is a must. 
For the crazy focal panel I had fun stamping and punching and then layering.  My color palette of inks and cardstocks include: Basic Gray, Pacific Point, Old Olive, and Pumpkin Pie.  The card got two finishing bits of bling and a spritz and spray of ink using the art air gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment