Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Not to be Repeated

Have you ever made a card or craft and in the end you don't think you could repeat it?  Well that is the case with today's post.  I had it finished and then I decided to spitz the entire card with shimmer paint mixed in rubbing alcohol.  It didn't have much shimmer, so I kept spritzing and spritzing.  When I looked at it up close the card was dripping wet and the ink was bleeding and running.  Where I had painted with Moonlight Smooch Paint the spritz resisted, but around it that ink was bleeding also.  Even though it was kind of looking like a mess, I thought it looked super cool and natural.  So, I waited for it to dry and said "I don't think I could do that again." 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful technique with a gorgeous effect! I especially love the way you added the main image. Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete