Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sew Sweet Meets Ice Cream Parlor

I was surfin' around and made a stop at Connie Babbert's blog.  I saw she had a SUPER cute card and she was playing along with Mary Jo's Lunchtime Sketch Challenge TSSC162.  I was inspired to make a sewing card because I thought Connie's was so dang cool.  Here is what I came up with.  It's a mix of the Sew Suite stamp set with the Ice Cream Parlor DSP and Quick Accents.

I also used the Pattern Pieces background stamp along with the Short and Sweet set of stamps.  I did add a touch of Moonlight Accent smooch Paint to the center dress form.  I wanted it to have a chrome effect and I kind of like it.

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, another great card with this set. I too loved Connie's. Thanks so much for playing along, you card is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete