Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Total Beauty

While this tag is small, it's packed full of beauty.  Beauty tips that I'm goin' to share.  My first tip is to use at least two inks on a greeting to create depth, focus, and interest.  To make the inking up quick and easy I first use a pad (lighter color) to ink up the entire image.  Then I use a brush marker in a darker color to swipe a bit of ink here and there. 
My second beauty tip is festive and a great addition to dress up a holiday tag or card.  Just use a scrap of designer series paper to make a ruffly paper ribbon.  I crimp the paper over and over in any direction which makes the paper soft and easy to ruffle.  To secure my paper ribbon ruffle I use a piece of sticky strip.  My third beauty tip is a quick spritz of shimmer paint and a few spots of dazzling diamonds glitter.  The tip with the glitter is, less is more.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Everything you make is.
    Stopping in to say hi and Happy Holidays!!
    Toodles! Angela

    ReplyDelete