Saturday, September 18, 2010

Joining the Fun with Pals Paper Arts



If you know me you know I love everything Halloween. So, how could I pass up the Pals Paper Arts challenge for this week. For this card I have used products from the "London 1800s Suite" in the Holiday Mini Catalog with the Wicked Fun paper from the Idea Book and Catalog. Look close and you will see the Spider Web folder was used on the bottom right corner and then I gave it a quick sand to reveal the inner white of the dsp. The two perfect finishing touches are the Raven 1/2" Lace Trim and the rhinestones.

6 comments:

  1. I love all the details and how you used the images. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love all of the details! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so FAB! Love the embossing on the DSP. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful images - great look! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the dimension and texture on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!! Love the images and using the top note. The texture of the web was a nice bonus. Thanks for playing with us @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete