Monday, August 16, 2010

Vintage Soda Box - Part One

As a kid we had these adorable vintage soda boxes in which each compartment held a tiny Christmas scene. We had two of them and I loved seeing them come out from the garage rafters to be added to all the holiday decor in our house. A while back my dad was cleaning the garage and he asked if I wanted them. I quickly said "yes." I wanted the boxes because I knew there were bunches of things I could do with them.



Recently I took out all the tiny Christmas ornaments and added stamped goodies. We have used these twice for the Scrapbook Expo in our booth display; today's post features a few close ups of what I did with the box for the latest Expo. Check back tomorrow for Part Two to see the rest of the pictures.

All supplies are from the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog. Leave a comment and give me ideas for what to do next in my vintage boxes. Leave a great comment and be the winner of all the stamped projects from inside this vintage box. (Rubber stamps, and stale cupcake not included)

No comments:

Post a Comment