Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog Candy Winner

And the winner of the vintage soda box samples is...Angela Timms! Come on down you're the winner of all those fun hand stamped samples. There were some great suggestions posted in the comments for that post from several blog visitors. I thank each who left a comment and for those who even sent personal emails to me. I just loved Angela's idea which was similar to others, but she gave just a bit more detail. When she said potion bottles tipped over with glitter and spiders crawling out I was hooked. She also said it would be great in a kitchen with spice jars. I have two vintage soda boxes I just may do that too.

Today I have shared a card which was handmade by Angela. She has a super cool blog and if you click here you will get there.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Really? I just got on here to check and see who won! I was wondering...-I am SOOO excited to receive these adorable little hand stamped treasures from you! :)-THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! And Elizabeth I'd sure love to see what you come up with. You are a truly talented woman! Let me know what ya need! :):):)-Angela

    ReplyDelete