Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Artisan Award Winners Blog Hop #7

It's Tuesday and time to show my second scrapbook page. This page was definitely inspired by my niece's fun and funky personality. I wanted to show my more whimsical side of scrapbooking by using rub ons, die cut letters, hardware, and bling. For me this color palette is very out there. I never would have gone to a Bermuda Bay and Rose Red color combination, but the SAB paper stack lead me down that path. I believe that they totally work with the picture.




I love the photo on this page, in fact I really only like to scrapbook photos that I take. I guess because they mean so much to me. For this page I kept the journaling to two words (out shoppin') and I consider the title to be Madeline thus the change of color between the words. Journaling-wize I felt the photo said the rest.

Scrapbook page recipe:
Basic Black, Rose Red, & Bermuda Bay Cardstocks
Art Journal (Whisper White Cardstock)
Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper
With All My Heart & Calendar Alphabet & Numbers Stamp Sets
Extra Large Fancy Flower & 1 ¼” Circle Punches
Eggcellent Eggs Kit
Filigree Designer Brads
Basic Jumbo Grommets
Texture Plates Kit #4
SU! Billboard Strip Die
Dimensionals

Thanks for having a look at today's Artisan scrapbook page project. Come back tomorrow for more close ups of my Artisan entries. Now, it's time to hop over to the very talented Renee Ballard's Stamp Stadium

To start at the beginning of the hop go to Heather Van Duker's Stamptastic blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment