Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FREE STAMPS!



You have to love how well Stampin' Up! puts on a convention. They pay perfect attention to all the details. When you first arrive you receive a tote bag filled with goodies in which they keep adding more as the convention continues. You can see a peak at the super cute vinyl messenger styled bag we received this year and some of the gifts. I also came home with DSP, glass glitter, pins, an ink pad, and great memories. Pictured in the other photo are two sideline friends. On my right is my super fun and great friend Kaylene. She lives in Qatar and comes a long way for convention. We always room together and talk all night--too fun. On my left is Erin who lives about 45 minutes south of me. She is so sweet and I love chatting with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment