Monday, June 7, 2010

Joining the Trend



I too had to join the trend and make a rag roll purse. All of the pieces, yes all, were cut using the Scallop Square die for the Big Shot. The cutting was super fast and the sewing wasn't too bad. I didn't want to use ribbon or fabric for the handles so, I picked up a pair of the acrylic handles at Joannes. I finished the entire bag in about an hour and a half. I did add a shabby flower for a very subtle punch of decor. For my class this week we are making shabby flowers; see the top post and sidebar for details.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Like the handles too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth - These are very cute, I especially love the album idea, I may have to try this cute project out!!!
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool! i've made a couple of rag quilts, but this takes the idea to another dimension. and never thought to use the scallop sizzix!

    ReplyDelete