Thursday, March 4, 2010

Caution, Very Addicting


Stamper beware, making these layered fabric flowers is addicting!!! I easily cut the four different sized flowers using my Big Shot with the Stampin' Up! Flower Folds Bigz XL die. With some fabric remnants and a little fabric glue you can make lots. Each flower has four of four sizes for a total of 16. In no time at all I made about 15 flowers. I added pin backs to some and attached them to a pairing of skinny scarves that I crocheted. With a few of the others I used them on the fronts of the Stampin' Up! 5" x 5" Art Journals. All supplies, except the fabric, are from Stampin' Up!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!! WOW I can't believe that you can cut material with the Big Shot! We are about to get it here in Australia, I'm sooo excited!! As for your amazing journal, it's gorgeous!!!
    Love the other flower cards too!!! SUper job mate!
    SMiles SHarnee :0)

    ReplyDelete