Sunday, November 16, 2008

Quick & Simple Party Favor







The Big Shot makes this project super quick and simple. I used the pillow box die from Stampin' Up!/Sizzix mixed with the Cute and Curly punch. I love the combination of the chocolate felt ribbon with the DSP. Both the paper and ribbon come from the Holiday Mini Catalog. To finish the favor I added a small Felt Flurry to the tag, they too are from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I totally appreciate how Stampin' Up! has coordinated all of the ornament sets, ribbons, flurries, papers, and bling. Their awesome catalogs make us paper crafters so successful.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog and projects are so great! I am adding you to my favs folder on my computer and will definitely be back! :) Thanks again for the great nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete