Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheers!


Well here it is--a picture of the third garland from my class. This garland was made with the Parisian Summer designer series papers and the Big Shot. For each garland we used a different color from the Chunky Essentials Glitter pack. For this garland we covered Pale Plum cardstock letters with the clear chunky glitter. The bling at the bottom of each letter panel is from the Fire and Ice circle brads. Each has been removed from the silver piece and glued on with a glue dot.

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Liz!! Your blog is one of my very favorites!!
    Nancy Ferb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, I'm really enjoying all the great ideas you've been posting. Every time I pick a favorite, you post something even better!! And, of course I'm casing as many as I can! Thanks for sharing - Linda C from Inkerbelles

    ReplyDelete