Friday, October 24, 2008

Check out my Adventure


While in Southern California we spent a day at Disney's California Adventure. I had never been there before and it was so exciting to experience new rides that I had no clue as to what they were all about. The Tower of Terror was too much fun. In typical Disney fashion the park was very clean and there was lots to see. I made this quick ATC album of our day. The cover was a complete replication of the park's entrance. For Halloween they added candy corn to everything. They were even hanging high up in palm trees. They pay great attention to the details. I used the Ghostly Greetings DSP on the cover as well as the Big Deal Alphabet and Tasty Sweet stamp sets, the Anchored rub ons, and Fire & Ice bling (removed from their silver dohicky).  As always all supplies were from SU!

No comments:

Post a Comment