Sunday, March 16, 2008

This is How You Do It!






In my very first post I said I would let you know how to achieve this look after my Technique Time class. I call it Two-Step Watercoloring. This is how you do it...

1. Ink a stamp with two or three brush markers being sure to use the lightest color first, the next darkest, and then the very darkest.
2. Lightly mist a piece of heavy watercolor paper with water and evenly spread to cover the entire surface.
3. Stamp inked image onto wet paper and set aside to dry or heat set.
4. Re-ink the same image with the same colors and stamp directly over the first image.
5. Add touches of glitter and add to cardfront.

To see the full card and list of supplies refer back to my very first post, "There is Always a First For Everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment